Monday, March 16, 2009

Trying to stay organized


I'm not sure if I have spring fever, but I'm finding it increasingly hard to focus these days. I've had to rely heavily on my to-do list so I don't let anything slip through the cracks. Tomorrow I'm going to clean my office, cut some of the beautiful daffodils outside to flower my desk and light a candle to see if I can find my work mojo.

Here's a few tips I can't live without to help balance my roles as mom, wife, biz owner, and good citizen:

-Organize with MomAgenda: great day planner that lets you easily organize tasks and to-do's.
-Take the time for meal planning: I sit down every Sunday and plan meals for the week. I save money on food shopping and don't have to worry about "what's for dinner tonight."
-Switch to green tea: I still have my morning cup of joe, but switched to green tea for my afternoon pick-up. Since I work at night, I have a cup of decaf green tea after the little ones have gone to bed so I can make it through the rest of the evening.
-Center with yoga: I feel more patient and balanced when I make it to yoga at least a couple of times a week. It's not easy to carve out time for myself, but I cherish this time. Namaste.

Let me know if you have any good tips to share about staying organized as you juggle multiple roles.

Be smart. Be bold. Be happi.
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment