Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mama's Wish List


The past few years, my husband and I have opted to buy trees and finish our landscaping in lieu of purchasing gifts for one another at Christmas. This year however, I have my eye on a few dandies! You know you're getting old when this is what your wish list looks like...

-vintage-style, ruffled half-apron
-2008-2009 momAgenda Desktop day planner in Marine (I cannot live without this organizer!)
-Matcha beginners kit with tea bowl (this tea is supposed to be loaded with all the good stuff and is used in Japanese tea ceremonies)
-natural aromatherapy bath salts

There is definitely a theme brewing here--all things to help me relax, stay organized and healthy in 2009. I hope you put things to stay well on your wish list also.

Be smart. Be bold. Be happi.
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment